Yay! Your little one is now with you in your arms! This is such a precious time. Soak it all in! If you’re looking for classes to guide you through your recovery and can bring your little one along to, you’re in the right place.
celebrate and reward your
Your body brought new life into the world and is beautiful. To celebrate, let’s take care of YOU because you ARE your body. You don’t need intense exercise right now. What you need is good nutrition, gentle exercise for blood flow and restoring core function, rest, healing, and most importantly – care.
Jumping straight into high-intensity exercise can lead to injury. Your gynaecologist has told you that you can go back to your pre-pregnancy activities at your 6-8 week check-up and Early Days Mum classes are designed for new mums (or any mums), so you can heal from the inside out.
In this foundational, healing class expert trainers will guide you through the necessary steps to aid your recovery. You may have a pelvic floor injury, diastasis recti, or simply postural pain. Whatever the case may be, you will be given the education/tools to help yourself.
A COMPLETE COURSE TO START YOUR HEALING JOURNEY INCLUDES:
Private Core Education Session
1. Education about your core: Understanding how it works makes everything else easier.
2. Coaching on proper breathing: Essential for core health.
3. Re-connecting with your core muscles: Vital before moving on to harder exercise.
4. Nutrition and lifestyle guidance: Without which post-natal healing cannot happen and which will also aid fat loss.
5. Mobility/stretching: To release tightened muscles that may be causing you pain.
6. Gentle exercises: To strengthen weak areas.
7. Homework: Delivered online and completed in-between our sessions.
are you ready to get involved?
- Make an appointment
with a woman’s health physiotherapist for a thorough check-up of your core, including an internal check of your pelvic floor (even if you’ve had a caesarean section!)
- Get clearance
from your gynaecologist at your 6-8 week check-up
- Fill out our online health form
- Book your Early Moms Days and Recovery Program
which includes online homework
Once you’ve attended all Early Days Mum sessions you can move on to joining the Active Mama classes. These classes are exercise focused and you’ll be guided to gradually and safely increase the intensity and complexity of your workouts until you’re in a place where you’re smashing them out, getting strong and, in turn, burning fat!
Personal core education
Correct awareness and understanding of your core goes beyond training your abdominals. It gives you an intensive, thorough grasp on how a functioning and supportive core is vital to a woman’s well-being throughout all ages and stages in life. By equipping yourself with this knowledge, you will be able to enjoy all activities and age gracefully. This is a one time session.